DocMyDoc provides a personal on demand web platform/mobile based application on ios and android (“Platform”), through which you may (i) store your/your family’s medical data; (ii) organise the medical data; (iii) keep track of you/your family’s health; (iv) share your medical data with your doctors; (v) avail allied services through medical service providers such as pharmacies, diagnostic centres, hospitals, insurance providers and such other service providers listed on the Platform (“Service Provider”); and (vi) such other services DocMyDoc may choose to provide through the Platform from time to time. The services offered under (i) to (vi) are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Services”.
These Terms of Service (“Agreement”) is a contract between you and Dapperdoc Technologies Pvt. Ltd a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at Bangalore (“DocMyDoc”), which sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the Services. By using the Services, or by clicking allow (by providing necessary access in order to use the mobile version of the Platform), you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
You represent and warrant that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement on behalf of yourself and/or any persons that you purport to represent.
By using the Platform, you represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (d) you will not upload any medical data in respect of which you do not have the necessary rights under applicable law.
If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your devices to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Platform enables you to create multiple connected accounts under a single user account (“Primary User Account”) to provide Services to you and your family members. You will have to immediately inform us, if you have reasons to believe that your password may be compromised.
You are responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the details used for creation of Primary User Account or Secondary User Accounts (i.e., for your family). You may change certain details using the dashboard on the Platform, however, if you are unable to change any details on the dashboard, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Services that will be provided through the Platform after your registration, is described below
- Personal Health Manager:
- The Platform will provide a unique interface that will enable you to upload your personal medical records such as prescription, x-rays, lab reports, scan reports, and other medical data. You may also delete any document you upload on the Platform, however, any document once deleted cannot be retrieved;
- You will be provided with a unique email address by the Platform. You may seek your diagnostic centre/doctor or other technicians to mail any reports to this unique email address, which will then be reflected under your account on the Platform. However, this email address cannot be used for sending and receiving electronic mails like any other normal email address;
- The Platform if connected to other health monitoring devices, subject to your consent, will collect data you want to monitor and will show the progress you have made; Based on your progress, the Platform will provide necessary reminder regarding your next test/progress based on the data uploaded/collected by the Platform;
- The Platform will arrange the data uploaded/collected (with your consent) in accordance with the timeline and/or type of the report enabling you to have complete control over your medical history.
- The Platform may provide actionable insights/analytics based on the data uploaded.
- Consent Manager: In the event, you wish to share your profile on the Platform to a registered medical practitioner, you may do so in the following manner:
- You will be required to share a unique number designated to you on the Platform to the medical practitioner;
- The medical practitioner will try to log-in to the Platform using the unique number, post which the Platform will send you a one time password, to your registered mobile number;
- If you wish to share your profile, you will have to provide the one time password orally to the medical practitioner or any Service Provider, after which, the medical practitioner/Service Provider will be able to access your profile/or relevant documents on the Platform.
- Avail Services: The Platform will enable you to connect with Service Providers to avail product/service (“Product”) provided by Service Providers like diagnostic centres, pharmacy, hospitals etc.
- Support Services: Any support services required with respect to the Platform may be addressed to email@example.com.
The above mentioned services may be availed in respect of each of your family members (“Secondary User Accounts”), for whom you may create a profile under the same account. The use of the Services in respect of the Secondary User Accounts are also governed by the terms of this Agreement.
Each document that may be uploaded on the Platform has to be uploaded either as an image (JPG/PNG) or a document (PDF) format not exceeding 10 MB each. There is no limit to the overall space that may be used for uploading Content, however, the Company reserves the right to provide a limit to the size that you may use on the Platform.
If you want to delete a Primary User Account or Secondary User Account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your username/relevant Secondary User Account username and reasons for deletion. The Company will process the deletion request in a timely manner and confirm such deletion to you. However, an account once deleted cannot be retrieved.
Currently, the Platform is provided at no cost to you, however, the Company reserves the right to charge one-time or recurring non-refundable fee for the Services provided through the Platform (“Subscription Fee”). The Company may vary the Subscription Fee at its sole discretion, from time to time. At its sole discretion, the Company may make the Services provided through the Platform conditional upon receipt of Subscription Fee.
The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute or controversy arising under the Agreement.